Tuesday, January 15, 2008
wear it now and later
In my pursuit for colour I purchased this very bright bold print French Connection tunic. It's a little bit art inspired and a little bit colour block inspired. Either way it's a great top for layering now and come spring wearing alone as a cute tunic. Along with my current bright clothing purchases I also bought some blooming bulbs to add a little touch of spring time to our apartment. Every time I walk by I catch a waspy wisp of paperwhite ahhhhh. I've been catching the re runs of Project Runway recently (i know I'm behind the times on this one) and saw the SJP episode last night....I loved her leather belt cinched high and looped...which WhoWhatWearDaily.com forecast as a spring trend (if you haven't checked out this website yet I insist you do immediately). I'll try it out now and come spring wear it with cute dresses.
cardigan - H&M
tunic - French Connection
jeans - True Value Vintage
boots - Browns
belt - Accessorize
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment