



This year I decided not to make any New Years resolutions...you always seem to disappoint yourself. I did however set some fashion goals for 2008!
1. Wear more lip gloss (or at least use what I buy). I have a thing for buying lip gloss that I never use. My favorite is MAC of course. I had to stop myself from buying the cutest lip gloss/nail polish duo from Napoleon Perdis today.
2. Sell off my stockpile of vintage and only keep what I wear. Not sure how I'm going to accomplish this but it's just taking up way too much valuable closet space.
3. Wear more of my vintage clothing! I used to be obsessive about vintage clothing....I think as it's become more and more desirable I'm having a harder time finding quality.
4. Try more things on. I constantly go for what I know is going to fit...I'm probably missing out on some great stuff because it doesn't look so great on the hanger.
5. Create a display and organization system for my shoes. I've got the dollar store shoe sorter hung on my wall and it just doesn't look pretty....and it's only 1/4 of my shoes (don't worry this number includes boots). It is organized but not as good as it could be.
I'll start out with those 5 and see how I do....I won't make any promises but I'll try my darnedest!
No comments:
Post a Comment