I regularly visit the website Apartment Therapy because among fashion, I also have a love for home decor. When ever I get the decorating bug or want new ideas I score the website which regular features home tours of interesting homes. My boyfriend and I moved into an apartment that could use allot of therapy. It's fairly old...from around 1920. It's beautiful in it's "character" lovely hardwood floors, high ceilings and a few remaining fixtures. We rent so don't want to put any money into remodeling so the most we can do is decorate and do a small little fix ups. We also need new furniture badly and are hesitant to paint or put much effort in until we know what were working with.
Apartment Therapy features a Colour Therapy section. With the January blues upon us I decided to take a cue from their suggestion to infuse a few bits of bright colour into your home decor to brighten spirits....but instead I used that idea for my wardrobe. I purchased (on sale) at Aritzia this pretty cheerful yellow Wilfred tank top. After seasons of grey is the new black it's just what I needed. My excitement for spring is building and I'm now trying to open my eyes to the fruit punch colours to come. If your looking for a few bright pieces now see French Connection. This bright green t-shirt is on sale now for $25 among a few others.



No comments:
Post a Comment