Thursday, January 31, 2008

mens jewellery




I've been drawn to men's jewellery lately. I like the sleek minimal styling and the slightly cheeky statement it makes when worn by women. I've never been into fussy ultra feminine jewellery well since I was a little girl and insisted in wearing every one of my plastic barrettes in my hair at the same time (true story). My mom wanting me to feel free to express myself so she let me go to school mis matched colourful plastic barrettes and all.

I think the mens jewellery thing may of started with my want for a Return to Tiffany's silver heart tag on a long ball bearing chain for my birthday. I never ended up splurging on it and have been regretting it ever since. I was mocked on a recent trip to Urban Outfitters where the sales fellow way wearing one, cute real cute. I have since dulled my longing by purchasing a silver dog tag a Le Chateau for a fraction of the cost. I also bought the gold tooth at UB on sale for $4.99...the gold wishing bone is not on sale yet...it will have to do for now.

No comments: