Wednesday, November 28, 2007

making a list checking it twice






I'm not big on Christmas. Beleive it or not it's the shopping and presents in generall that get me down. So much pressure to buy something to please everyone. I'm a grown woman and can buy myself what I want....and I usually do (within reason). So every year when my mom asks me what I want for Christmas I usually pick something practical that I need. This year I asked for wine glasses and towels. My BF actaully went out on a huge limb last year and bought me a dress. WOW now that's guts I tell you. I ended up exchanging it for something else but hey he tried. Here is my imaginary wish list of things I currently want...maybe it will inspire gift ideas for that fashionista on your wish list, or maybe for your self!
1. Betsy Johnson Pill Box Letter Bracelet $45 - Super cute and clasic. The little letter charm opens you can hide your secrect treasures in there!

2. Betsy Johnson Glitteratti Frame Bag $110 - They have a grey version in the Alberni street store...I couldn't find a picture of it. I've been looking for a bag with a removable strap so I can wear it across my body for hands free shopping.

3. Urban Outfitters Lux Pleat Front A-Line Coat $140- In navy blue! I really want a navy blue coat and am having a hard time finding one I like. This ones is perfect, with the big buttons. Plus right now outerwear is an additional 25% off at UO.

I'm still coveting the Miss Sixty Ester boots but at $300 it's just too much to ask for even though I've been a good girl all year:)



No comments: