





Well if you live in the Lower Mainland your dealing with this lovely dumping of snow. My BF and I adventured out yesterday afternoon for a bite of breakfast and groceries. It's so fun when snow is whipping you in the face. I bundled up and wore the most appropriate shoes I could find (which was a tad hard for me because all I own are heels). I settled on my motorcycle boots. My BF was adamant that he was from Alberta so his sneakers and leather jacket would do him fine. We got a kick out of peoples winter weather choices. Obviously not prepared for the snow. We saw jean jackets, heels, light spring coats, no hats or gloves or scarfs. Then there was the opposite end of the spectrum people wearing full on ski suites. And one guy wearing shorts who was very obviously from Alberta. Here are a few choices of winter wear to stay fashionable in the snow!
1. Roots Canterbury Twill Parka $168
2. Forever21 3Q Wrap Sweater $31.80
3. Urban Outfitters Jordache Falcon Crest Skinny Jean $79
4. Browns Artica Waterproof Boots $199.98
5. The Bay Hand Knit Wool Toque & Scarf $40 for the scarf $35 for the mits
*You may notice that I put allot of Urban Outfitters and Forever 21 clothes in my blog, it's because I want to show items you can actually purchase in Vancouver, plus there both my fav:)
No comments:
Post a Comment