


There's a little know hidden gem of a perfume shop quaintly tucked away in the Sinclair Centre amply named The Perfume Shoppe. I know the Sinclaire Centre is hardly a shopping destination. If it wasn't for the passport office oh and maybe Leone I would never go there. It's worth a trip to check out this little scent of heaven. They carry ultra exclusive hard to find perfume from all over the globe. I am a huge fan of scent, and am also very particular. Not one to take to florals I go for woodsy orientals that almost border on masculine which are hard to find. I also don't have one particular scent that I stick to. I like to switch it up. Right now I'm switching between Dior Addict and Narciso Rodriquez Musc for her (no longer available). I'm ready for a change and want to go for something totally unique.
The website is fantastic. The descriptions are detailed and eloquently described. I bought Comptoir Sud Pacific Apricot Vanilla there about 5 years ago before it was sold at the Bay. I loved it for a summer but then got tired of the thick vanilla scent. I use it now as an air freshener!!
Be prepared to spend sometime there, and when you go don't wear any other perfume or lotion. Jars of coffee beans a spattered about to cleanse your nose between sniffing. The lovely shop owner Nazrin is a expert with 30 years of experience behind her. She will be able to help you through the process and guide you through all the options. I'm currently obsessed with Pierre Guillaume Intrigant Patchouli don't let patchouli fool you this is in no way dirty hippy. Another stand out from the line is a divine chocolaty scent Musc Maori.
I've been sniffing myself all afternoon and just can't get enough...I think this one is a winner!
No comments:
Post a Comment