


I've been keeping my eye on the relatively new Gastown boutique Nouvelle Nouvelle (209 Abbott Street) unfortunately they don't have a website yet. Their stock is becoming more and more abundant with a nice mix of emerging designers, accessories and vintage boots. They throw in nice basic pieces. I recently bought a beautifully soft tank top perfect for layering for $22. The more daring could wear it for a night out with a lacy black bra underneath!
A standout in the store are vintage inspired jewellery by hot celebrity desinger Kimberly Baker. I feel in love with the unicorn horn necklace ($148) and earrings ($90). I love jewellery with a sense of humor. A little bit of whimsy but still delicate and pretty enough to wear with a special frock. Both are available at Nouvelle Nouvelle. The ring is not available in store, but another piece on my wish list. The perfect balance between rocker chic and glamour, I'm sure I would wear it everyday. Kimberly Baker's pieces sell at some of the most trend setting boutiques in the states, but you don't have to leave Vancouver to get it. This is something I will have to save for….or I have been a good girl all year maybe it will show up under the tree!!
No comments:
Post a Comment