



I've been thinking about my outfit for an upcoming work party which I happen to also be helping to plan and organize. I'll be running around all night checking to make sure everything is going as meticulously planned so I want something I can move in. Darn! I guess the really high heels are out of the questions! So sad.
I'm thinking sequins, or a cream coloured dress. I wandered through Jacob the other evening and spotted this great sequined skirt ($75). I thought it would look fantastic with a simple plain cranberry tank ($30) from American Apparel. Add opaque black tights and one of these gorgeous feather head band ($14) sold on Etsy (the designer A Farmer's Daughter is from Vancouver). You can also buy A Farmer's Daughter at the Nov 25 Portobello Fashion Market. Of course "the shoes". I think I will pull them from my closet. I just can't pass up a shoe bargain so I have many a pair waiting for a special occasion. As for the cream dress ($45.80) I did spot this one at Forever21. It's very pretty and has lots of accessory potential.
Hmmmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment