I'm sorry to disappoint but i have no pictures to show you from the H&M opening. The free flowing booze in hand along with piles of cheap clothing and insane craziness of it all left me unable to snap any photo's. I wanted to stay and smooze but i really just needed to get out. I have to admit those PR wizzies at H&M know how to plan an opener. I successfully managed to get what i needed for my trip. Instead I bring you a picture of my cat Olive who we've discovered as a penchant for pizza boxes and a shot of me. My boyfriend saw my outfit and asked if I wanted a picture but could not wait until i had finished brushing my teeth. Thanks sweets thanks.
top - Club Monaco (extra %25 off sale items on now)
skirt - Aritzia
shoes - Gia Cheeky Monkey label
belt - Accessorize
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment