Comma admit it you wanna know the who, what, when, where and most importantly why? Here are two fantastic sites to do just that.
Beyond Robson - Yes the fashion section is not updated as much as one would like but they finally have the events sections up and running. You can add events to your facebook which basically now acts as a social calendar. Who doesn't love the reminders? I for one do. As well as adding an event to your facebook you can link to the website, flyer and add to your very own Beyond Robson Calendar. I added this neato event Hot One Inch Action check it out!
Fashion High - I'm adding this one to my blog roll. As well as being a great resource for the Vancouver fashion industry it also has a very extensive jammed packed events section. Dam how could I miss Curl Up and Dye?
Go on get out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment