Tuesday, June 3, 2008

setc the aftermath




Ok now that you've seen the movie are you obsessed with the clothes? I'm completely carried away by the accessories! Samantha's flower ring shut up! Carrie's wedding bird head piece amazing! Stop reading now if you've been living under a rock and haven't seen the movie yet. Seriously who but Carrie Bradshaw wears pearls to bed? I loved the chunky layers of necklaces, seriously studded waist belts and amazing handbags. You might not be able to afford the designer duds, but with a little work you can find vintage and second hand jewellery to pull off the looks. There's no secret to second had you just have to look. Flea markets, garage sales, ebay, etsy, thrift stores, consignment......

I found this amazing flower ring (thanks to Beyond Blonde) at Lulus.com that might just satisfy your obsession.


2 comments:

Carley Larissa said...

I love this ring. You have a really great eye.

I was wondering whether you'd be interested in doing a link exchange. My blog is www.pinkpurpleorange.blogspot.com.

cherie said...

for sure! I will add you to my blog roll.