Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i got mine did you get yours?


H&M Opening Party!

Cheeky i know. Unfortunately the opening party is for invites only. I really tried to get more invites for anyone out there who reads my blog but the PR lady was having none of it (seriously nice about it though). I think I got one because I subscribe to the quarterly magazine...you can subscribe by filling out one of the subscriptions cards in store. I also subscribe to the podcasts oh and you can ad them as a fan on facebook.

Not to worry I will take lots of party pictures + the first 250 people in line tomorrow for the noon opening (May 22) will receive a $10-$200 gift card plus a free gift with purchase.

I think I will be able to find those last few vacation pieces before my holiday and I really want to buy some city shorts for my BF.

No comments: