Wednesday, April 7, 2010

way to a man's heart.







I technically told myself I didn't have any New Year's resolutions but I did really want to start cooking. I made a pact to try one new recipe a week using fresh ingredients. Funny the only New Year's resolution I've stuck with involves eating. I actually like cooking and I'm actually not that bad at it (I'm now excepting marriage proposals).

Soup is one of my favorites. Hearty and satisfying soups. My new secret recipe (and now yours) is golden tofu soup. Creamy from the coconut milk and flavour full spice it's delicious. I get a ton of great recipes from Chatalaine magazine (no I'm not actually 80 years old). It's a classic Canadian magazine that's been around for 75 years! Check out there recipe section and cook away.

My kitchen window......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE GREEN IN THE WINDOW DETAIL I'VE ALWAYS LIKED