I was looking through my desk the other day and came across some notes I jotted down when i was thinking about my spring/summer 2010 wardrobe. Here is what i wrote:
- One mens wear piece with each outfit (I think this was from Who What Wear Daily). The easiest way to do this is to add a chunky mens watch...I have a bronze and gold one. Or add a pocket square to your blazer...i found this pink floral one second hand...it's a little masculine and a little feminine.
- Mix stripes with floral. I have a drawer full of stripped shirts, now I'm looking for that perfect flirty floral skirt.
- Ankle cut skinny jeans. Gap has a few great pairs. A perfect way to show off your summer sandals
- Cargo pants with heels only. I'm short this is the only way I can make cargo's sexy. I bought a great army green pair from the Gap...I just roll up the hem and wear when with my platform ankle boots.
- Pastels & nudes. No explanation necessary...but I need to add more of these colours to my wardrobe.
- Mix boyfriend tshirt with flirty full skirt.









1 comment:
blogwalking
Post a Comment