Friday, April 2, 2010

it's always been about the fashion




Oh blog, my old friend who I have neglected for months. I've always wanted to keep my blog in the realm of fashion. In the last 6 months I've had to take a major hiatus from shopping. It's very hard to keep your passion for fashion when you don't dare step foot in a mall. So not only have I felt that I've lost a little of my personal identity but also my passion for writing my blog.

Now if I wanted this to be a dating tips blog I could fill pages, but although every single woman in her 30's with a penchant for shoes thinks she's Carry Bradshaw I've never wanted to try to be that. I will share what I've learned in the last 6 months of single"dumb".

1. Do not under any circumstances read the "Rules" book. It will mess with your mind and you will confuse men.
2. Keep the first date light, casual and short. Go for the wallet grab when the bill comes out of courtesy but if he doesn't offer to pay it's a bad sign, not a deal breaker but not good.
3. Let him call you for date #2...if he doesn't call in 2-3 days he's probably just not that into you. If I guy likes you he will call.
4. If you invite a guy you've been dating for more then 3 dates to your apartment to "make dinner" it means "make out" so only do that if that's what you're prepared to do.

These are by no means rules or guidelines, because ultimately you just need to do what feels right. Because honestly sometimes you end up marrying the drunkest guy you take home from the beer garden....true story, not mine but true.

Cherie.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

love that your back & love this post for lots of reasons. blog more!!

luv u, xoxo