Tuesday, April 13, 2010
bunch of crockery
I cringed when the Croc store opened on Robson Street. I pretty much think the only place Crocs belong is in the garden or if you happen to be a medical professional or chef. Pretty much the fugliest think you can put on your feet. I was in Whistler last week and happened to cross by a Croc store...my friend mentioned that Croc makes heels. Seeing is believing, curiosity killed the cat I went where I would swear I would never step foot.
Yes, Croc does make heels. I took my curiosity one step further and tried on a pair! One the surface they look cute and they are definitely comfy. BUT it was the velcro straps that killed it for me. Seriously am I 12 years old? It stuck out and did not look sexy at all.
I think Croc needs to do some serious market research before it tries to step into the fashion foot wear arena. Back to the drawing board I say.
Here is something sexy to get you over the bad taste out of your mouth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment