I spent a little time yesterday shopping in Gastown the main destination being the Army & Navy shoe sale. My friend graciously offered to hold the basket while I piled it high with potentials. It's tough to try on heels while standing! I broke a sweat but only ended up with one pair!
I also wandered into one of my favorite shops Nouvelle Nouvelle. They have always carried Cheap Monday jeans but now they have expended into their clothing collection to men. I was really impressed by the Cheap Monday clothing especially the mens stuff. It's a great price point and the shirts are so soft and cozy. I tried on the extra long mens shirt that worked perfect as a shirt dress. And how cute would the plaid shirt roll up the sleeves and pair it with denim shorts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment