I'm super excited to be a bridesmaid for my cousins (and fellow blogger beyondblonde) wedding! She has got to be the most DIY bride I have ever met. She has a clear vision of what she wants and she's making it perfect. I can't wait to see it all come together on the big day! She picked the fabric and all the bridesmaid (i think 7 in total!) picked the pattern. I've seen most of the dresses and their gorgeous. The fabric is a pretty blush pinks. She's letting us choose our accessories, hair and make-up. Since my dress (true to Cherie fashion) is a little vintage inspired so I'm using the Spring Dior 2010 collection for my makeup and hair inspiration but with a pink lip not red. Very 1940's film nior glamor. I'm still searching for shoes....but I think this is a lovely start.
Here's Mr. Fabulous himself John Galliano.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh I love this post. I think that's fabulous inspiration. Thanks for the shout out chicky, xoxo!
Post a Comment