



I've been asked via my work to help at a "celebrity" wedding. I won't say whose, but I agreed. I will probably be the guest book girl making sure everyone signs or making sure the gifts go to the right spot. Any chance to dress up I take and there might be a nice meal or something in there for me. My immediate thought was what am i going to wear! I decided to have a peek around after work and the first store I headed to was Bedo. I love Bedo, and they always have great dresses. Now being that I'm not an actual guest just the "help" I don't want to spend too much, and I don't want to look like I'm trying to hard. I came across this great baby doll dress on sale I might add that I saw at Metrotown a few weeks ago and wanted to buy but didn't. I think it's a good solid choice because I'll wear it again. The satin piping and rich colour give it a dressy feel but it can be worn casually as well. Ok one purchase is enough I'm sure I can finish the outfit with what I have at home. But now I have too many accessory choices! I've laid out what I think I'm going to choose from. I will most likely wear opaque black tights. What I really would love is a beautiful hair piece just to wear with the bracelets. OH no...I might just have to buy one more thing. The finished outfit photo to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment