Friday, September 21, 2007

Fashion High


*Top picture - Designer Nicole Bridger www.nicolebridger.com, 2nd pic Designer Megan Berks

Walking along Robson last weekend I stumbled into some very fashion friendly ladies handing out the Style Schedule for Fashion High - 18 days of fashion in Vancouver www.fashionhigh.ca. Being interested in anything fashion I picked up the schedule. Upon further investigation of the website Fashion High has been created by local fashion industry professionals wanting to educate Vancouver on it's thriving fashion scene and just to add all non profit. Nice. Having a peek over the schedule of events allot of events revolve around BC Fashion Week www.bcfashionweek.com. Most of the events during BC Fashion Week are not open to the public but you can get a piece of the action by attending the Generation Next Fashion Show Thursday Sept 27 8:30 pm Performance Works (1218 Cartwright St. Granville Island. $20 tickets at the door). They also have the Sound of Fashion the official BC Fashion Week after party advertised on Sept 26 9pm-2am Gorg-O-Mish (695 Smithe Street)...but I'm pretty sure that this is by invitation only.

I for one love to see anything fashion in Vancouver and will be sure to check out the Generation Next Fashion Show. More updates to come.....

No comments: