
This is my personal style depute! I thought what better way then to show case my purchases from my vacation. Who my friend fondly refereed to as a stay-cation because I didn't really go anywhere but I did do a bunch of shopping! My two best picks is this coat from Costa Blanca (Metrotown) where I had a hard time deciding between 3 very nice winter coats. I finally decided on this houndstooth coat because the fit was great and classic but still had the interesting flare of the empire waist. I've been checking out the fall coats and yes there are some beauties out there but for $300-$400 it's an investment piece. I don't want to invest in a coat that I'm going to get tired of after maybe a couple of winters. So this coast for $89 was the perfect choice...it probably won't last forever but yea at this price I can buy a new one next winter. Second the boots! I highly suggest making your way down to the Army & Navy coat and boot sale. I picked up these leather Naughty Monkey slouch boots with the perfect wedge heel for $59. Third but not well pictured is a cute tunic from my other favorite Metrotown store Seductions. Great teal colour with high collar detail for $15. The store is ram packed with cheap finds. Of note but none left in my size where great little cropped plaid bomber jackets so adorable and only $29.
My boyfriend and I were only going out for a walk to pick up movies but I couldn't resit putting on my new duds!
No comments:
Post a Comment