
One of the things I'm most excited about this fall is wearing tights. Thick colourful woolly ones with sweater and baby doll dresses. Textured coloured sockettes peaking out from your Maryjane's. Oh so cute, and a great way to keep warm. My search of Vancouver has brought me up empty handed. For something that has been identified as a fall trend for months Vancouver stores are sure slow to follow. My sure fire first stop was Sears where I did buy a basic black pair and a thick grey pair. But to my surprise no patterns or colours in sight. The sales lady said that what I see is what I get they already has their fall stock in. Gap had forest green and deep burgundy nice colours but not the bright colours I was thinking of. Winners was a bust so I decided to check out The Bay. I managed to buy the second to last pair of bright magenta Hue tights for $15.
On the subject of fall fashion I was at Army & Navy a little too early today to check out the fresh crop of boots! The staff was busy unloading skids (yes skids) of boots. Moccosian boots will yet again be on the radar this fall, and if that's your thing get to Army and Navy fast as they have a great pair of Naughty Monkey's for $69.99. I spied a cool pair of motorcycle inspired boots for the same price that I'm going to go back for. Oh and if your lucky enough to be a size 6, they still have Steve Madden samples on sale for a steal plus all the sandals are 25-50% off right now. Get to Army and Navy right now but not if your a size 7.5!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment