

I'm on vacation! For 1 week to be exact. I'm just staying in town no big plans, but totally looking forward to just relaxing and taking time to chill out. One of the benefit of chilling out and going with the flow is that I can decide to do what I want to do when I want to do it. Today was beautiful and sunny and I decided to catch the bus up to West Broadway and check out the consignment stores I used to frequent when I lived in Kits. My first stop was Shine a old favorite, they had a nice selection of winter knits. I tried on a few things but didn't buy. I checked out Lou Lou and what I describe as the Blue Ruby without the pertinaciousness Lou Lou Luv. All in all I wasn't all that impressed with the shopping until I decided to hit up the SPCA Thrift Store. I hidden gem for second hand shoppers. I love second hand shopping and have a huge affection for anything vintage. Who knew that the SPCA Thrift Store would be a shoe gold mine. I found a cute pair of black peep toe heels with a bow detail, pointy toe silver heels (pointy toe will always come back in style...you just wait). And the coolest kick ass pair of the real deal black motorcycle boots in my size!! Oh and a vintage faux alligator envelope clutch. I also spied but didn't buy a Calvin Klein red vinyl shoulder bad and a DYNK mini shoulder bag. All for $25. All the shopping rush without the big spend. Oh and I also checked out the furniture second had store and bought a vintage metal serving tray for $3. I happily ushered my new treasures home on the bus for show and tell with my BF. What a great day.....and with a whole week ahead of me who knows what's next!
No comments:
Post a Comment