

That’s it I’ve decided I’m not giving up on this blog! It’s been way to long, and I have to admit that I’m having a bit of trouble adjusting to a looming birthday that will take me from the carefree days of the 20’s straight into the reality world of my 30’s. It’s scary I know. I’ve stopped writing because I felt that I’ve lost an identity. I can’t write about wearing ripped up tights and sure the hell not going to wear doc martins again. My new age brings about a feeling like I can’t dress like I’m 20 anymore. It’s a tad dis heartening when things that you wore as kids are now becoming trendy. Yikes. So now this brings the question how does a 30 year old dress? What would a person in there 30’s be interested in reading about? So I’m switching gears a bit and adjust to my age identity crisis. Yeah I know age is just a number blah, blah, blah. But one day you do wake up and realize you’re not getting and younger. So bear with me kids as I attempt to age with grace and dignity.
No comments:
Post a Comment