Saturday, February 9, 2008
rat year
Forgive me blog, it's been 9 days since my last entry. I've been consumed with my 9-5..that apparently isn't so 9-5.
I manged to head over to Tinseltown last night to check out the Chinese New Year celebrations and market. Tinseltown was a tizzy with activity and noise. The pounding drums from the lion dance elevating the buzz. I have to admit I wanted to see if any of the vendors had quality knock offs...and the bubble tea in the food court is the best in the city. There was tons of knock off jewellery; Chanel, Dior, Juicy and to my surprise almost authentic looking Tiffany! There weren't many bags. A few Chanel and Juicy, a couple of LV wallets. I didn't end up buying anything but a bubble tea...but I really enjoyed how the activities brought Tinseltown alive. I wish Tinseltown was this exciting all the time. It seem such a waste of a huge space to be empty all the time.
The Chinatown parade starts tomorrow at noon at the Millenium gate located at Pender & Caroll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment