Monday, February 18, 2008
i just think this is a cute outfit
Sorry I haven't had much post lately. Someone asked me what the difference between a fashionista and a hipster is the other day. It got me thinking....I perceive a fashionista as a stylish person who is usually dresses on trend or is ahead of trend to best suit their body type. When they dress and groom themselves they always want to look their best (thinner, taller). I'm not sure if you can really describe a hipster style these days. What I used to perceive as a hipster style now seems to be a whole new category in high school cliques. I guess the main difference is a hipster isn't afraid to wear something that might not make them look the thinnest, tallest or best accentuate their bodies. I don't know if this makes any sense but a fashionista is always going to wear hot shoes....where a hipster may opt for sneakers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment