



I haven't written much about my LOVE for vintage. I have a huge amount of vintage clothing. I had a shop on ebay for about a year. I really enjoyed selling vintage to people from around the world, but didn't have enough time to devote to it. I'm trying to get back into the game and come up with some creative ways to sell my stock. Here are a few pics of recent pieces I picked up at this crazy vintage sale on the corner of Nelson and Thurlow. These lovely 2 older ladies had racks of vintage as well as jewellery, hats and vintage Halloween wigs and such. It was such a random thing and so wonderful. Here is what I picked up.
1. 1960/70's polyester skirt suit with mink collar
2. 1970's disco glam sparkley dress. I'm going to alter it to make it a mini and cinch it with a wide belt. It's going to be hot.
3. 1960/70 hooded cape. So little miss red riding hood. It used to have buttons, I might add some again.
I also bought a beautiful purple glass beaded necklace that I absolutely adore
*I apologize for my lack in photography skills my BF usually takes the pics and is much better:)
No comments:
Post a Comment