

I really wanted to wear my bright blue boots I bought from Urban Outfitters today. The trick is to coordinate the other elements of your outfit as not to overwhelm as the boots are the focus. I went with a simple black tunic I dug out of my sweaters from last winter. It's actually been 3 years running with this sweater not bad.
I found myself taking the "shortcut" home from work through the mall (I have to stop doing that). I was surprised at all the mid season sales. Club Monaco has some great early fall pieces on sale, as well as Jacob. I've had my eye on this great grey sweater which has now gone on sale...($29.99) I had to buy it. It may not look spetac on the hanger but it has puff sleeve details and a beautiful open neckline...hmmm maybe I'll have this one for 3 years too!
cropped jacket: second hand
tunic: Winners
jeans: Plenty
boots: Urban Outfitters
necklace: Aldo Accessories
No comments:
Post a Comment