Friday, October 26, 2007

FCUK Sale









French Connection on Robson street is having a 3 day sale! Everything in the store is 40% off this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Funny but I never shopped at French connection until they had there last sale. I always thought it was too expensive. It's a little on the pricey side but with the sale it the perfect opportunity to shop there. Now 40% off that's what I call a decent sale. Yesterday Guess was having everything 20% big whoop....although I did score 2 cute pairs of hoop earings for $11. I checked out the Canadain French Connection website and put together a little outfit that I think would be a lovley for a night out with that special someone.

Jacket $238.00
Dress $148.00
Purse $54.99 (already on sale...not sure if the discout applies)
Tights $18
With your 40% discount total of $242.40 + taxes for the Jacket, Dress and tights! Nice.








No comments: