Sunday, October 21, 2007

didn't miss a thing

Ok, so I didn't post the fact that The Dakota Group was having a huge sample this past week in Yaletown. I just assumed that people would know because everyone was writing about it. I was per chance in Yaletown yesterday and checked out the last day of the sale. So it's all over now but don't worry I don't think you missed anything spectacular. Jeans all cost $60 and I guess yea that is a bargain if the jeans we're regularly $100 but that just doesn't seem like a HUGE bargain to me. Now if the jeans were $25 I would have snapped up a pair. Most of the sizing available was 28 but they did have a small rack of 29/30/31. I guess it's all relative. No Matt & Natt bags to be had. A few bits of DYNY to be had but it was just at %40 off. Oh well.

No comments: