
Looks like I was the only person in the city that wasn't invited to the grand opening on the Miss Sixty store on Robson street this past week. Check out the party pics on Vancouver's most loved street style blog and my personal fav The Commodified. Hmmmm but am I having a day-ja-vu? I seem to recall the store open about 6 months ago, to mysteriously close and then now re-open? Oh well. What I'm currently coveting are the Miss Sixty Ester boots. I absolutely love them the perfect boot, heel is sturdy and not to high, wear with skirts, dress and pants love love love. But I'm slightly misstified as to the HUGE price difference at various stores. The Canadian Miss Sixty site lists the price as $399.00 but Urban Outfitters has the exact same boot for $285.00 that's a price difference of $114.00 even with the Urban Outfitters price being in USD it's still CRAZY! Maybe it's because you can't get the red boots, but the same brown and grey colours at UO are the same price. WEIRD. Not to mention that Stone Ridge has them for $400.00, it's only a dollar but i just find the price inconsistency a little crazy. If your going to buy Miss Sixty boots head to UO they have a tons of styles all way below the store price. It's just not justified. Oh maybe oh maybe OU will put them on sale soon.....I really want them.
No comments:
Post a Comment