Friday, October 30, 2009
revlon red
I have a small obsession with Revlon nail polish. Especially when Shopper's Drug mart is having a sale 2 for $6! My newest additions the the family are "steal her heart" the gun metal Grey colour and "plum seduction" which i picked purposely to coordinate with my 80's fashion victim Halloween costume. My absolute fav and go to colour is the classic "Revlon Red". It's pure prefection is a bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh my gosh your blog is so cute~ i'm so going to put my necklaces like that on a hanger~!!~! but where did u get that cute chanel hanger!!?
and i freaked out when i saw you pput ur jewelry in the vintage cup. im gonna do that too omg it's adorable.
I like the collection!
nice blog :)
Kisses
Love it!
i have so many of those too.
i just love your blog is like cute, dunno but i just adore.
Check out my blog
> new inspiring post ;)
x
thefakebitch.
love this post. I`m into collages too. Fun! xoxo
Post a Comment