
I got this idea from Club Monaco, it's a great way to keep necklaces tangle free!

I painted 2 of these TV tables watermelon pink with all purpose spray paint...I found the world globe at Value Village

I hate clutter so this is a great way for me to display all my knick nacks, I store candles and CD's/DVD's in the baskets

I'm so happy to have natural light in my bathroom. I used a glass tray (also found at Value Villiage) to house my vintage Avon perfume bottle collection and a place to have everyday items like face wash and perfume handy.
I guess that's the beauty of a blog, you can always come back to it. I want to start blogging again because I find myself more and more needing a creative outlet + i just moved and don't have a TV. Not because I'm too good for TV, I really do love TV and I miss ANTM terribly. It's a financial decision. But I do have room for internet in the budget which will give lots of free time to blog my heart out. I wanted to share a few little decorations around my new apartment. I really had to be creative in decorating and re-use everything I already owned. I re-covered 5 table chairs, and 1 highback occasional chair. I painted TV tables, and re-purposed. There's still lots more to do but i like to keep busy.
1 comment:
Glad you're back, xo!
Post a Comment