


My BFF has been wearing sunscreen daily since she was 15. She said that she used to read her moms magazines that touted the daily use of SPF and got scared into it. She uses straight sunscreen like Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face Sunscreen and layers with other products. Well she's sure glad she got scared today because her skin is amazing. Recently I was asked for my advice on which anti aging aging sun care product to buy for family members in a isolated hot climate in Iraq....and it got me thinking! I would want to recommend something with real sun protection and with all that's out there how do you know what is really going to protect you? Do you purchase straight sunscreen and wear it under a moisturizer? Or is there a product out there that really combines it in one? I currently only rely on the meager SPF 10 in my foundation because I use Clinique moisturizer which doesn't have an SPF and I didn't want to add one more step into my morning routine....silly isn't it?
I did some research and found Olay makes "Total Effects plus SPF 15"...but is SPF 15 enough? I also found that Clinique has a "SuperDefense SPF 25 Age Defense Moisturizer". Which seems to be an all in one. To be safe I honestly would recommend my BFF advice use good old sunscreen with a SPF higher then 15 everyday before you put anything else on your face. Now I'm scared into it and will be SPF'ing everyday. I'm sure they make a lotion that erases years of sun exposure lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment