



There's a Payless Shoes right around the corner from my place. It's very hard not to pop in and check it out. I was pleased to see the new spring styles but seriously disappointed at the price points! I thought Payless was a place to buy inexpensive shoes. The Abaete, Lela Rose and Alice and Olivia are all priced around $60! Way too much for Payless Shoes. I did manage to find the good old Fioni pumps on sale...so I picked up 2 pairs. The pink ones aren't on sale yet but for buy one get one half off I might go pick them up.
I wasn't going to let this get me all riled up but I would just like to rant about the woman at the Payless on Granville Street, who while I was trying on the pink pair grabbed the other shoe (there was only 1 pair) and wore it around the store for about 10 min, while browsing around then proceeded to take it upstairs with her. I guess if she's so desperate for Payless shoes she can act that way but it was very rude. BIATCH.
No comments:
Post a Comment