Saturday, March 1, 2008
mavi granville store opening
I attended the new Mavi jean store opening on Granville this past Thursday. What a busy party! The new store is bright and colourful and chalked full of good old Mavi jeans. There were lots of fashionistas mingling about sipping the complimentary sparkling strawberry wine provided by Fresito yum and enjoying the appetizers and Purdy's chocolate. My partner in opening party fun had her eye on these adorable yellow shorty shorts, but in the end decided she would go back and try them on at a later date (summer). I only ended up purchasing a bright yellow scarf. I have my eye on the turquoise skinny jeans as modeled above by a party goer. (everything was 25% off) which entitled my to a goody bag filled with ummm goodies. I have to say Mavi knows how to launch a store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment