Monday, March 24, 2008
ho hum
I haven't been putting much energy into my blog lately as fashion week has taken over all my spare time. But I have to be truthful not only has fashion week been consuming my thoughts, I've also been completely obsessed with decorating my apartment! My obsession for fashion seems to have morphed into a new desire to re create my space. I haven't been spending any money on new spring clothes but buying throw pillows, lamp shades and fabric to make curtains! I think I must be driving my boyfriend nuts with all my goings on. I guess I'm just more inspired to create the space around me then to create myself. I'm having a hard time putting together outfits that feel new and exciting. Ho hum, I'm not sure if going out and spending money on new clothes is the solution. I keep telling myself that it will be easier when I can dust of the sandals and bring out the skirts and dresses. I sure hope so because it just doesn't feel like me. I finally re-organized my shoe collection and got every last pair of them (excluding a few pairs of boots) in one place. Soon the sandals will migrate to the coveted open spots, and closed toed shoes will be boxed away for the fall. I haven't had the impulse to label the boxes yet...I'm still on the hunt for the perfect box to fit in the shelf...that way I can double the space!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment