

The BIG Aritzia warehouse sale is happening right now in Tinseltown. Here's the details:
Thursday, August 30th 8am-8pm, Friday, August 31st 8am-8pm, Saturday, September 1st 10am-6pm, Sunday, September 2nd 11am-5pm & Monday, September 3rd 11am-5pm
Where: 578 Abbott Street, Tinseltown, Vancouver
I've never been before but since it seems like the biggest sale that ever happens in Vancouver I thought I would check it out and report back. Now I'm not really sure what the definition of "warehouse" sale is but I was thinking big bargains. If you call $75 for a pair of $200 J Brand jeans from last season then I guess it is a bargain. I was just expecting a bigger deal. Yes you can pick up a cute tna tank top for $10 but cute tank tops are $10 and Urban Behavior all the time. It just felt like I was picking through the same unwanted items that I've been picking through at Aritzia for the last 4 months. Most of the items were Talula and tna, I didn't see any Wilfred which I was looking for. I would say worth checking out if your in the area but don't make a special trip.
On a brighter Aritzia note the Aritzia Base store opened last week on Robson right beside the original. I walk by every morning on my way to work and it seemed like it took forever for the store to be complete. It isn't all the different then the original Aritzia for the exception of a few higher ends pieces which my budget won't allow but fun to look at (Anna Sui to name one). What I did think was very cool is the denim wall neatly organized by style (wide, boot cute, flare, skinny). The selection of boot cut, flare, and wide leg is far better then most stores which are still mainly carrying skinnies mind you the price point is mostly all around $200-$300 with the exception of Mavi jeans being carried in the original store. Ahhhh it's a love hate relationship with Aritzia for me. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it but you can never escape it.
No comments:
Post a Comment