Monday, August 27, 2007

Florescent Nail Polish hot or not?



Ok yes I admit it and I'm not ashamed. I read celebrity blogs, buy Life & Style magazine and have a general interest in celebrity "trend". So when one of my favorite daily email site Whowhatweardaily.com reported Ashley Olsen wearing florescent nail polish I was intrigued. I've seen the rise in trend of florescent clothing....and I actually remember when I was obsessed with it as a kid in the early 90's. I picked up a bottle of orange and green and Claire's for $6 about a month ago but never really got around to putting it on. A was a little leary. Can I pull it off, and really does florescent go with anything?

Sunday night I decided to go for the gusto and try the orange. The first coat went on without a hitch and it didn't look half bad, the second coat went well. I kinda liked it. So now the tough part and what I have decided is the deal breaker pulling off florescent nail polish. The right outfit. I went for a black vneck tshirt with a gold print of tons of gold necklaces and chains, a denim skirt and gold shoes. I think it did the trick. Everyone at work (yes my office is "casual") thought it was super cool, and so does my boyfriend. I don't know what I was afraid of florescent is hot.

No comments: