Saturday, December 29, 2007

the days in between


I was off to stay with my family over the holidays....with no computer! I'm happy to be home after another great Christmas happily waiting through the days in between before NYE. I've scoped Robson for the sales and have to say no a whole bunch out there. I did get a pair of skinny Levi's at Off the Wall for $30. They have the sale jeans organized by size at %50 off the lowest marked price so if your looking for new jeans I suggest you make it there quick. Of course I headed to Urban Outfitters. Outerwear in 50% off...unfortunately the coat I wanted that I posted earlier had no pockets! I just can't go without pockets. I scoured the bargain area which is an additional %50 the last marked price a came out with a cute black deep v neck dress for $15. I was spoiled rotten this year my BF got me a gift certificate to Betsy Johnson. Sadly the purse I really wanted sold out the first week, but not to despair I purchased this awesome bag instead. It's huge! But perfect for toting all my stuff to work. I happily pranced home with the giant hot pink Betsy Johnson shopping bag in tote.

jacket: Joe Fresh
scarf: Icing by Claire's
jeans: Levi's
boots: vintage from ebay
bag: Betsy Johnson:)
gloves: Army & Navy

No comments: