
Is here once again, because after all it's always fashion week somewhere in the world. Running at various locations around Vancouver from March 24th-29th showing Fall/Winter 2009. I'll be lending a hand again this year at Aliqua on Thursday March 26 starting at 7pm at the Centre for Performing Arts 777 Homer. Check out VFW website and Aliqua. I'm not really sure what I'm in for but it will be an interesting mix of fashion, music, and hair competitions! I will also be eco friendly design show on Friday. It's always a crazy manic time, but it's great to help out and meet new fashion friends and check out what's happening in fashion in Vancouver! If you want a deal on tickets I've got the inside scoop click here.
2 comments:
ah lucky u u get to help out.
i'm always so happy to meet new Vancouver bloggers who share a passion for fashion.
xoxo
mina
www.thefabulousgirlsguidetofashion.blogspot.com
Mina, your blog is fantastic! You have a instinct for mixing vintage and new. Thanks for the comment:)
Post a Comment