
So flipping through the H&M spring magazine I spotted the hype:unisex article. So the "boyfriend" or "tomboy" style is not a new emerging trend by any stretch but it's great to see how new young women are embracing the trend and putting their own spin on things. I love Agyness Deyn's pocket square! That's the perfect men's wear touch that any woman can add. I've been lusting after the perfect boyfriend blazer, white button up shirt for awhile. I wish I could go to my boyfriends closet and just borrow it but it's a little too big and I find the woman's version don't have the right feel.
I marched my inner tom boy to H&M and headed straight to the men's section. Where low and behold I found a black blazer for $59 and a button up white shirt for $20. Perfect and ironically cheaper then the women's version. I can borrow from menswear style but I don't have to borrow their clothes...it's all mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment