Friday, September 26, 2008

bc fashion week

I had a chance last night to check out the Generation Next fashion show for BC Fashion Week. In true style I was fashionable very late and had to sneak in after the show started so I ended up getting a seat behind the photo pit hence the not so great photos (i don't think fashion photographer is my strong suit). The premise of Generation Next is to show case 3 local designers chosen by submitting their application to BC Fashion Week then would then be judged based on there collection and a winner chosen that night. Two of Hearts, Joseph & Elizabeth and Red Jade were chosen to show. Red Jade stole the show (and was my pick for winner...she had the best shoes)!

The night's winner - Red Jade


Joesph & Elizabeth

We stuck around and caught the second show Nicole Bridger. She was last years Generation Next winner. Even from the front row my pictures don't do it justice! I loved her show. It was cohesive and coordinated. Beautiful luxurious fabrics, the models looked pretty with soft makeup and un fussy hair. It made me want to see more shows, dam i should have got off my duff and seen more!
Ms. Nicole Bridger


No comments: