Monday, July 21, 2008
Polyvore
I signed up for Polyvore a long time ago, but never really got into it until my sassy cousin and beyondblonde writer showed me her account (yes sassy). I'm slightly addicted and maybe a little crazy. But it's so fun. I was inspired by the new Batman movie....I'm not sure if there is a female vixen in the series but if so this is what she would wear.
I also created this ensemble after lusting after the Chanel glasses at Holts today and mindlessly rummaging around the city trying to find pants which I like to refer to as pantaloons. I spied a pair at H&M while back but never bought them and now their sold out. It will be interesting to see if my body shape can pull off the look. I think with a high enough heel it might work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
i am also a polyvore whore.
blog friends?
yes lets be blog friends!
Post a Comment