Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"tickled pink"




I finally got around to painting my bathroom! I took some vacation days to extend the Canada Day holiday and of course true to nature I wasn't going to just sit back and relax...I was going to be productive! It's not all to do's I'm heading off to Saltspring Island for a wonderful 3 night city get away complete with brewery and wine tours!

Always a sucker for clever colour names it was a close choice between "tickled pink" and "bunny nose pink" in the end "tickled pink" won out and now I have a lovely pink bathroom. I'm taking every liberty to be a girly as possible while I live on my own. I think the best part about this ultimate girly colour is the warm soft pink glow it radiates from my bathroom. It's a warm fuzzy.


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love it. Girls just wanna have fun, xo

Luisa Verdee said...

It look so girly, love it!!!

Fallowing you now.
Pass by my blog(:
LV oxox♥

cheap herve leger said...

paypaluk.net
Designersunglasses-glasses.com
discount-herve-leger.com
louboutinshoes-discount.com
mbt-on-sale.com
ghdprice.com
hardy-shirts.com
cheap-herve-leger.com
mbtshoeswomen.com
discounthervelegerdress.com
ugg-cardy.com
cheap-ed-hardy-clothing.com
handbagspaypal.com
ptfashion.com
cnetshopping.com
mbt-order.com
fashion-ghds.com
cheap-herve-leger-dress.com
ugg-uk-australia.com